Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Blog Post of 2011: Reflections on Technology


Well, this semester I have used quite a bit of technology and learned a lot of new things about how to utilize it in the classroom. It has been rewarding and I have enjoyed the course a lot. Now, I feel confident that I can very easily go into a classroom and use technology to enhance my lessons and make them more enjoyable. Of course, the great instruction of Mrs. Mislevy certainly plays a role in that preparation. Not only I am well versed in the respective areas of basic software to SmartBoard technologies but also I can now create a website to showcase both my own and my student's work.


I am very pleased to have learned all of this knowledge and see as the only challenge choosing which items to incorporate and which to not in my classroom. It will probably be a trial and error period as to how I choose what to use. I will evaluate my teachings and have my students do that as well. Technology is very valuable in today's day and age and in the classroom it can make all the difference to a student understanding or not understanding an important course concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment